Cauliflower mashed potatoes are a low-carb potato substitute. They are fluffy and light, a similar texture to potatoes, but without all the carbs. When prepared correctly, they even taste better than the original recipe.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave cauliflower and water for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Place cauliflower, garlic and butter in food processor.
- Add seasonings to taste. Pulse until contents are mostly smooth and scrape the sides as needed.
- Serve immediately